Here’s a rundown of what’s in store in this week’s Boston Standard, on sale now...
* A stay-at-home dad is hoping the council will introduce residents parking permits.
* Boston’s canine army was called upon to help fight crime this weekend
* Immigration issues under the spotlight
* Councillors are to discuss changes to the Into Town bus routes
* Plans have been revealed to connect an offshore windfarm to the national grid in the borough
* Boston’s paralumpic help is recognised
* Drivers call for action on potholes
* A horse rescue attempt ends sadly
* The council makes £1m savings in cuts project
* A Boston charity tries living on £1-a-day
* And the new Mayor of Boston is announced
*IN SPORT: Honours even in derby duel as Pilgrims draw 2-2 to Gainsborough Town
*PLUS: Grab a tasty buy one get one free pizza with Domino’s on Skirbeck Road.