A man from Friskney has been arrested for conspiracy to supply drugs following a raid in which £1 million of drugs were seized this week.
George Charles Horn, 48, of Small End, Friskney was arrested and charged with conspiracy to import a class B drug, cannabis and cannabis resin, between November 1 2012 and February 6 2013.
He, along with two other men, appeared before Leeds Magistrates’ Court today and has been remanded in custody to appear before Leeds Crown Court on February 14.
The other men charged are Paul Summerfield, 47, of Seas End Road in Moulton Seas End, and Kevin Elsey, 52, of Waterside in Gravesend.
Summerfield faces the same charge as Horn as well as conspiracy to import a class A drug, diamorphine, between February 2 and 6 this year.
Elsey also faces the same charge as Summerfield in relation to diamorphine.
The charges follow raids on lorries in Spalding and Cambridgeshire on Tuesday.
- Conservatives lose control of Lincolnshire County Council
- LATEST: Man appears before court charged with Boston double murders
- Whatever happened to Julian Joachim? Ex-Aston Villa, Leicester City, Leeds United and Coventry City striker on target for Freiston Reserves in the Boston Saturday Football League
- Lincolnshire County Council candidates revealed as the race for Boston seats begins
- £13k of business cash lost over event that never happened
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: South west