Police say that a body discovered at Gibraltar Point yesterday was not that of a missing man who worked at Pilgrim Hospital.
Officers say that the body has been identified as a missing person ‘from another force area’ and is not David Le-Man.
Mr Le-Man went missing last Monday and had worked on security at Boston Pilgrim Hospital.
Family and friends from the Boston area have taken part in the search operation to try to find him.
A force spokesman said: “We remain gravely concerned for the welfare of Mr Le-Man and take this opportunity to renew appeals for any information concerning his whereabouts.
“Anyone with information should contact Lincolnshire Police on 101.”
The family of the man discovered yesterday are due to be informed by the coroner.
- Conservatives lose control of Lincolnshire County Council
- LATEST: Man appears before court charged with Boston double murders
- Whatever happened to Julian Joachim? Ex-Aston Villa, Leicester City, Leeds United and Coventry City striker on target for Freiston Reserves in the Boston Saturday Football League
- Lincolnshire County Council candidates revealed as the race for Boston seats begins
- £13k of business cash lost over event that never happened
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: South west