A series of burglaries took place in the Boston area over the Christmas and New Year period.
On the weekend, in the early hours of yesterday morning (Sunday), a third floor flat in Victoria Place, Boston, was broken into.
Lincolnshire Police said the occupier returned home to find their kitchen window open. A laptop and sat-nav had been stolen.
Police have also now just released details of the following burglaries.
On December 29, a home in Carlton Road, Boston, was targeted some time over night with money and jewellery stolen while the 79-year-old victim was asleep.
A burglary also took place at Blackthorn Lane, Boston, between Sunday, December 23 and Thursday, December 27, with the resident returning home after Christmas to find their house ransacked.
Two laptops, jewellery – including an engraved watch – and foreign currency were stolen.
Then in Kirton, two burglaries took place on Thursday, December 20, at Marketstead Estate. Police said the offender entered two neighbouring properties and stole jewellery from both.
If you have any information about the burglaries, or the whereabouts of the stolen items, contact Boston Police Station by dialling 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- UPDATE: Boston shop owner found guilty of selling dangerous cigarettes
- COURT RESULTS: Latest results from Boston Magistrates’ Court
- UPDATE: Drivers escape with ‘minor injuries’ from Hubberts Bridge collision
- Friend of double murder victims drove with no licence or insurance to ‘do right thing’ and offer lift to fellow mourner
- Video: Lucky number 13? Couple celebrate birth of triplets after 13 years trying for a baby
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 10 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 10 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North