A man has been jailed for two years after he was found in possession of thousands of indecent images – including many obscene pictures of children.
Adrian Gosling was found with more than 67,000 indecent images and videos of children on his computer when police searched his home in November 2011. He was also in possession of prohibited images of children, and was found to have distributed indecent photographs or pseudo-photographs of children.
Police say he also made indecent images of children, which have been classifed, under guidance from the Sentencing Council, as ranging in severity from level one to level five.
Level five images are said to depict sadism or involve the pentration of, or by, an animal.
The 39-year-old, of Matthew Flinders Way, Boston, was also in possession of ‘extreme pornographic images’ between February and November 2011, 129 of which showed an act of intercourse or oral sex with a live horse or dog.
Altogether he faced 19 charges when he first appeared before the court last November – ten for producing images himself.
Gosling previously admitted these charges and faced sentencing at Lincoln Crown Court on Friday,
- UPDATE: Boston shop owner found guilty of selling dangerous cigarettes
- COURT RESULTS: Latest results from Boston Magistrates’ Court
- UPDATE: Drivers escape with ‘minor injuries’ from Hubberts Bridge collision
- Friend of double murder victims drove with no licence or insurance to ‘do right thing’ and offer lift to fellow mourner
- Video: Lucky number 13? Couple celebrate birth of triplets after 13 years trying for a baby
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 10 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 10 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North