Published in the past three weeks of the Boston Standard, 25 persons have been convicted of driving motor vehicles in this area without being covered by vehicle insurance.
This is a very worrying trend and I wonder if Boston council’s principal community safety officeris aware of the problem? In no case does it mention if any of the uninsured vehicles were seized at the time or removed from the road to prevent a reoccurence of the offence. If not, why not?
Could not the Boston Police impound these vehicles at the time and crush them if no insurance cover was produced within a week?
I could guarantee this would be effective as it is in neighbouring forces.
Concerned Boston resident
Name & address supplied
- LATEST: Man appears before court charged with Boston double murders
- Conservatives lose control of Lincolnshire County Council
- Whatever happened to Julian Joachim? Ex-Aston Villa, Leicester City, Leeds United and Coventry City striker on target for Freiston Reserves in the Boston Saturday Football League
- Lincolnshire County Council candidates revealed as the race for Boston seats begins
- £13k of business cash lost over event that never happened
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 37 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 4 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North east