The missing man at the centre of a large public search worked in security at Boston’s Pilgrim Hospital.
Police and the family of David Leman are currently engaged in a big push to find the 51-year-old who has not been seen since Monday morning.
As the appeal widens to the rest of the county it has emerged that Mr Leman once worked at Boston’s hospital. It is not known if he was still employed at the time he went missing, but any former colleagues who know of his whereabouts should contact police immediately.
David parked his car in South Parade car park in Skegness on Monday morning and took his dog, Millie, for a walk. Millie was found later on in the day with her lead attached but David is missing.
David is of mixed race, approximately six feet tall with a shaven head. His clothing has not been confirmed but is thought to be jeans and a hooded jacket.
Police would particularly like to hear from any dog walkers who may have seen David and Millie yesterday morning. Millie is a black dog with a white patch on her chest and she was wearing a red collar.
Anyone who has information that may help the search is asked to contact police on 101, quoting the incident number 451 of 4 February.
- Conservatives lose control of Lincolnshire County Council
- LATEST: Man appears before court charged with Boston double murders
- Whatever happened to Julian Joachim? Ex-Aston Villa, Leicester City, Leeds United and Coventry City striker on target for Freiston Reserves in the Boston Saturday Football League
- Lincolnshire County Council candidates revealed as the race for Boston seats begins
- £13k of business cash lost over event that never happened
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North west