Jewellery, a laptop and a hedge cutter are among items stolen in recent burglaries around the borough.
Police are appealing for information regarding three incidents around the town.
The first occurred at a house on Horncastle Road, Boston, between 8.30am-3pm on Thursday, February 28. The offenders forced the front door and stole a laptop and two memory sticks containing a student’s course work.
Another took place on sometime between 3.30pm on Saturday and 5pm on Sunday, in Ropers Lane, Sutterton, where mainly items of jewellery were stolen.
Also between 6pm on Saturday and 4.30pm on Sunday, a property on London Road, in Kirton, was also broken into. Entry was gained by smashing a kitchen window and a larg Stihl hedge cutter was stolen.
A police spokesman said it was believed a vehicle would have been used in both of this weekend’s burglaries.
Anyone with information should call DC1019 Wilson by calling 101 and quoting incidents 279 of February 28, 269 of March 10 or 258 of March 10.
Crimes can also be reported anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- LATEST: Man appears before court charged with Boston double murders
- Whatever happened to Julian Joachim? Ex-Aston Villa, Leicester City, Leeds United and Coventry City striker on target for Freiston Reserves in the Boston Saturday Football League
- Lincolnshire County Council candidates revealed as the race for Boston seats begins
- £13k of business cash lost over event that never happened
- Fears raised of ‘child prostitution’ in Boston
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 35 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 5 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North