A man’s body was discovered was discovered just north of Gibraltar Point near Skegness this morning - but police say its too early to say if it is that of a Pilgrim Hospital worker.
Officers were alerted to a body on the beach by a local bordwater. The body has been in the water but officers could not yet confirm if it is that of David Le-Man.
A police and coroner’s investigation will now take place and it may take a few days before the identity of the body is confirmed.
Mr Le-Man has not been seen since last Monday.
The 51-year-old worked in security at the town’s hospital and it is understood that friends and family from the Boston area have joined in the search to try to find him.
- £13k of business cash lost over event that never happened
- GALLERY: Cancer Horse and Dog Show
- UKIP councillors: “We’re not racist”
- Whatever happened to Julian Joachim? Ex-Aston Villa, Leicester City, Leeds United and Coventry City striker on target for Freiston Reserves in the Boston Saturday Football League
- VIDEO UPDATE: Slow moving load caused tailbacks on the A17
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 25 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North west