Two men have been found guilty of causing death by careless driving, following a fatal collision in New York in 2011.
A 21-year-old woman was killed and three people were seriously injured in the incident on the B1192 on October 14.
Ryan Williams, 23, and Christopher Cottingham, 20, were both found not guilty to initial charges of causing death by dangerous driving, but were convicted of the alternative charge instead when they faced Lincoln Crown Court in a trial which began on January 8 and ran for several weeks.
Williams, of Sussex Avenue, Boston, and Cottingham, of New York Road, Coningsby, now await sentence, but a date has not yet been confirmed for the hearing.
The Standard would like to stress that a third person, Vicky Smart, 21, of Leagate Road, Boston, was found not guilty of causing danger to other road users in the same case.
- Conservatives lose control of Lincolnshire County Council
- LATEST: Man appears before court charged with Boston double murders
- Whatever happened to Julian Joachim? Ex-Aston Villa, Leicester City, Leeds United and Coventry City striker on target for Freiston Reserves in the Boston Saturday Football League
- Lincolnshire County Council candidates revealed as the race for Boston seats begins
- £13k of business cash lost over event that never happened
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west