Students at The Thomas Cowley School in Donington ae being told to keep away from the school for another day.
The Donington high school said the decision had been made this morning because of dangerous site conditions.
Other schools in the area, which were closed yesterday, have not notified Lincolnshire County Council of their intention to close.
- UPDATE: Boston shop owner found guilty of selling dangerous cigarettes
- COURT RESULTS: Latest results from Boston Magistrates’ Court
- UPDATE: Drivers escape with ‘minor injuries’ from Hubberts Bridge collision
- Friend of double murder victims drove with no licence or insurance to ‘do right thing’ and offer lift to fellow mourner
- Video: Lucky number 13? Couple celebrate birth of triplets after 13 years trying for a baby
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 10 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 10 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North