Electrical fault causes house fire in Boston

Lincs Fire and Rescue News.
Lincs Fire and Rescue News.

A bedroom and its contents have been damaged by a fire that broke out at a house in Boston on Saturday night.

Firefighters from Boston and Kirton were called to a house in Shaw Road where fire also damaged a TV, along with the rest of the bedroom and items inside.

The fire was put out with water hose reels, but the house was also left with heat and smoke damage to both ground and first floors.

A Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue spokesman said the cause was an electrical fault in the TV.