The company behind the proposed Triton Knoll Offshore Wind Farm has announced the launch of their public consultation.
RWE npower renewables is proposing to install a new electrical substation and underground cable at one of four sites in Bicker Fen.
This will connect to the wind farm via the main grid.
For more information about the proposals and how you can take part in local consultation events, see The Standard’s story published on Wednesday.
- LATEST: Man appears before court charged with Boston double murders
- Whatever happened to Julian Joachim? Ex-Aston Villa, Leicester City, Leeds United and Coventry City striker on target for Freiston Reserves in the Boston Saturday Football League
- Lincolnshire County Council candidates revealed as the race for Boston seats begins
- £13k of business cash lost over event that never happened
- Fears raised of ‘child prostitution’ in Boston
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 35 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 5 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North