Firefighters called to house blaze at Frampton

Lincs Fire and Rescue News.

Lincs Fire and Rescue News.

0
Have your say

Firefighters from Kirton were called to a house blaze at Frampton in the early hours of today (Tuesday).

Fire damaged the lining of a chimney and floorboards in a first floor bedroom at a home in West End Road.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue said the blaze was caused by a build-up of soot and debris in the chimney.

The crew used one hose reel jet to put out the fire.

The alarm was raised at 1.06am.