The Boston Standard can today reveal a list of the area’s best and worst GP surgeries, based on ratings provided by patients.
The information is available on the NHS Choices website, and is based on responses provided in the GP Patient Survey for those surgeries within a 10 mile radius of Boston Town Centre. Patients are asked how likely they are to recommend their practice to others.
The survey is sent out twice a year to about 1.36 million adults who are registered with a GP in England.
Here is the list of the best and worst surgeries in Boston and the surrounding 10-mile area, based on the percentage of people who said they would recommend their GP surgery to others.
Data for some practices was not available. To find out the rating of your nearest practice, enter your postcode at www.nhs.uk.
1) Dr Rhys-Davies And Partners - The Surgery, Main Road, Stickney, Boston - 96.1% would recommend
2) Dr Hughes & Partners - The Surgery, Spalding Road, Sutterton, Boston - 94.4%
3) Gosberton Medical Centre - Gosberton Medical Centre, Lowgate, Gosberton - 91%
4) Dr Nw Bunting - Kirton Medical Centre, Boston Road, Kirton, Boston - 86%
5) Dr Craig Kelly & Partners, Swineshead Medical Group, Fairfax House, Packhorse Lane, Swineshead, Boston - 79.6%
6) Dr Peter Holmes & Partners - Stuart House Surgery, Sleaford Road, Boston - 78.8%
7) Dr A Doddrell And Partners - Greyfriars Surgery, South Square, Boston - 78.3%
8) Dr Matiti And Partners - Liquorpond Surgery, 10 Liquorpond Street, Boston - 77.7%
9) Parkside Medical Centre - Parkside Medical Centre, Tawney Street, Boston - 76.9%
10) Dr Latchem & Partners - The Medical Centre, Church End, Old Leake, Boston - 71.3%
11) Westside Surgery - Sleaford Road Medical Centre, Sleaford Road, Boston - 68.1%
12) Dr Ramon And Partners - The New Coningsby Surgery, 20 Silver Street, Coningsby - 65.3%