I would like to suggest that Toot Lane in Boston be renamed Poop Lane.
My reasons are thus - firstly, not only is parking for Hawthorn Tree School non-existent, so that you have to park all the way down to the 60 mile hour zone which is a brown trouser, life in your hands situation – speed bumps anybody or perhaps just careful considerate driving?
Too much to hope for I’m sure.
Secondly, also it seems that some local dog owners feel that letting their dogs defecate on the pedestrian cycle path is a wholly acceptable practice – in fact letting your dog bare down directly in front of the school gates seems the thing to do.
So in light of these practices I feel Toot Lane must be renamed Poop Lane – so that all those taking their children to school are pre-warned what to expect.
- LATEST: Man appears before court charged with Boston double murders
- Conservatives lose control of Lincolnshire County Council
- Whatever happened to Julian Joachim? Ex-Aston Villa, Leicester City, Leeds United and Coventry City striker on target for Freiston Reserves in the Boston Saturday Football League
- Lincolnshire County Council candidates revealed as the race for Boston seats begins
- £13k of business cash lost over event that never happened
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North west