In last week’s paper (26/12/12) you quote Mr Clarke as being determined to keep the Assembly Rooms at the heart of the town.
I rather hope this is more than just keeping the flag flying.
I don’t use town centre pubs or night clubs but I do use the Market Place every day and find the lack of a public loo very irksome.
Even if it ends up costing 20p like the Park Gate facility we need a loo in the Market Place.
- UPDATE: Boston shop owner found guilty of selling dangerous cigarettes
- COURT RESULTS: Latest results from Boston Magistrates’ Court
- UPDATE: Drivers escape with ‘minor injuries’ from Hubberts Bridge collision
- Friend of double murder victims drove with no licence or insurance to ‘do right thing’ and offer lift to fellow mourner
- Video: Lucky number 13? Couple celebrate birth of triplets after 13 years trying for a baby
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 10 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 10 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North