Boston Borough councillor Paul Mould has died.
A spokesman for the authority reported the news about the Staniland South councillor this afternoon.
Coun Mould, who was a local historian, contributed work to The Standard for many years.
The Boston Grammar School old boy, who was also a governor at the school, ran publishing company PMP and had recently published a book by the 9/11 ‘surfer’ Pasquale Buzzelli.
Leave a tribute to Coun Mould below.
- LATEST: Man appears before court charged with Boston double murders
- Conservatives lose control of Lincolnshire County Council
- Whatever happened to Julian Joachim? Ex-Aston Villa, Leicester City, Leeds United and Coventry City striker on target for Freiston Reserves in the Boston Saturday Football League
- Lincolnshire County Council candidates revealed as the race for Boston seats begins
- £13k of business cash lost over event that never happened
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 37 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 4 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North east