Standard readers have been braving the freezing temperatures to snap more pictures of icy scenes and fun in the snow.
Paul Green tweeted a photo of himself ‘just chilling out’ in his ice-covered back garden - in just his shorts, while Beth Evans sent us a photo of an ‘Australian-themed snow-woman’ she made with her dad.
Twitter user ‘Mark in kings dyke’ tweeter a photo of his view while ‘fishing on a local drain’ and Paul Wilson tweeted a photo of young Carter Hamilton-Wilson with his snowman and snow pets.
A snowy view of the Stump was sent in by Sheli Scott, and St George’s Preparatory School in Boston emailed a picture of pupils who had been learning about Captain Scott who crossed the Antarctic.
- Conservatives lose control of Lincolnshire County Council
- LATEST: Man appears before court charged with Boston double murders
- Whatever happened to Julian Joachim? Ex-Aston Villa, Leicester City, Leeds United and Coventry City striker on target for Freiston Reserves in the Boston Saturday Football League
- Lincolnshire County Council candidates revealed as the race for Boston seats begins
- £13k of business cash lost over event that never happened
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North west