People and businesses across the town baked and brewed their way into people’s pockets for Macmillan’s biggest coffee morning last Friday. There was a mixture of treats on offer both in terms of refreshments and novelties in fundraising.
○ The White Hart in Boston raised £207. Pictured above is, from left, Jo Cunningham, Hannah Melton, Mick Cordwell, Przemek Frankowski and Andy Bolton. They are pictured near a camper van owned by Mick that he named after his sister Mandy after she died of cancer.
○ Oldrids, in Boston’s Strait Bargate, raised £1979.94. Pictured in the restaurant are, from left, Sue Beasley, Sue Mathers, Julia Barnard, Jacky Bannister and Katie Baggaley.
£140 was raised at St Thomas’ Church Hall, Wyberton. From left, Jo Hoyles with Estelle Hoyles, Kirsty Graves , Emma Bayliss, Michelle Coles and Maria Slater with Mazie Slater.
○ Barclays bank, in the Market Place, in Boston, raised £209. With some of the tasty treats on offer are Liz Blake (left) and Kara Kimson.
○ HSBC, in Boston, raised £350. From left, Aneesa Tayabali, Liz Scarbro, Mandy Fidler, Gemma Marshall, Claire Phillips, Jacqui Guthrie and Ian Jude.
○ Boots in Boston raised £564 for charity along with a number of other people and businesses in town for the Macmillan Coffee Morning. Pictured, from left, are Maria Martin, Bill Featherstone, Jackie Mitchell, Christina Baker and Lynne Lightowlers.
See the video above for all the pictures.