Residents in Boston and its surrounding areas may have experience power problems this morning, as a fault with an underground cable cause an outage in parts of the borough.
Around 1,600 people in Brothertoft, Cowbridge and Frithville were hit with the power cut at around 8.30am, a spokesman for Western Power Distribution said.
Other properties in the borough may have noticed flickering lights as a result of the fault.
Some residents have reported problems with flickering lights since then, but the spokesman said there were no further problems in the area.
- £13k of business cash lost over event that never happened
- Risqué rappers 50 Sniffs to play in Boston
- GALLERY: Cancer Horse and Dog Show
- UKIP councillors: “We’re not racist”
- Whatever happened to Julian Joachim? Ex-Aston Villa, Leicester City, Leeds United and Coventry City striker on target for Freiston Reserves in the Boston Saturday Football League
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Wednesday 22 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 28 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 5 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 25 mph
Wind direction: North