Children have been given bedtime story packs and pyjamas, thanks to Boston pub The Spirit of Endeavour.
The pub, off Marsh Lane in Boston, donated the goods to the Honey Pot charity, which works to enhance the lives of vulnerable young children.
Pictured, from left, is Luke Bailey, Amy Garrett, Alex Bailey and Clara Phillips.
- Conservatives lose control of Lincolnshire County Council
- LATEST: Man appears before court charged with Boston double murders
- Whatever happened to Julian Joachim? Ex-Aston Villa, Leicester City, Leeds United and Coventry City striker on target for Freiston Reserves in the Boston Saturday Football League
- Lincolnshire County Council candidates revealed as the race for Boston seats begins
- £13k of business cash lost over event that never happened
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west