A little corner of Victorian England is coming to Boston this week – when a pub reopens its doors after being refurbished.
The Indian Queen, on Dolphin Lane, has been returned to how it would have looked during the 1800s, without televisions, pool tables – or even fruit machines.
Traditional values will be the order of the day when the pub opens today (Wednesday), and the offerings behind the bar will match this, as will the food.
The pub has also changed its name to The Indian Queen and the Three Kings, to incorporate its original Victorian name.
- Conservatives lose control of Lincolnshire County Council
- LATEST: Man appears before court charged with Boston double murders
- Whatever happened to Julian Joachim? Ex-Aston Villa, Leicester City, Leeds United and Coventry City striker on target for Freiston Reserves in the Boston Saturday Football League
- Lincolnshire County Council candidates revealed as the race for Boston seats begins
- £13k of business cash lost over event that never happened
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west