A woman who has been charged with making threats to kill against a person in Swineshead has been remanded in custody while she awaits trial.
Vicki Keal, of Drayton Road, Swineshead, appeared at Skegness Magistrates’ Court earlier this week to answer charges of making threats to kill, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, and causing criminal damage, on Monday, February 18.
The 28-year-old, who appeared via video link, is due to appear before magistrates once more later this month, when she will be committed for trial at Lincoln Crown Court.
Keal was arrested following reports of a violent incident at a home in Drayton Road, A 46-year-old woman was left with minor injuries, but did not require hospital treatment.
- Conservatives lose control of Lincolnshire County Council
- LATEST: Man appears before court charged with Boston double murders
- Whatever happened to Julian Joachim? Ex-Aston Villa, Leicester City, Leeds United and Coventry City striker on target for Freiston Reserves in the Boston Saturday Football League
- Lincolnshire County Council candidates revealed as the race for Boston seats begins
- £13k of business cash lost over event that never happened
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: South west