Tributes have are being paid to a teenage moped rider who died in a crash this morning (Friday).
The rider, named locally as young dad Robbie Nicholls, from Boston, was involved in a collision on School Lane, Buterwick.at about 9.45am.
Writing on the Boston Standard’s Facebook wall the tributes included:
○ Nicholas Kirkland said: “Rip in peace. I’ll help JamieLeigh with your son :,(“
○ Paula Maria Schaffarczyk said: “R.I.P Robbie, still cant believe this has happened, they had so much to look forward to, thoughts with you Jamie-Leigh, Keizer, and family. You know I’m here darling if you need anything x”
○Rosie Dunn said: “Can’t believe it. Horrible accident. Thoughts are with his family and friends. RIP Robbie xxx”
○ Charlotte Oglesbee said: “Oh goodness how awful at just 19! Thought are with his family at this sad time.”
○ Claire White said: “Simply awful x so young xxx thought are with family and friends of this poor lad x”
○ Joanne Pick said: “So sad for all involved. This is such a dangerous stretch of road which should be looked at for a speed limit.”