DCSIMG

UPDATE: Casualty taken to hospital with burns following house fire

Fire crews were called out in the early hours of this morning to tackle a house fire in Frampton.

Four crews from Boston, Kirton and Donington attended the fire at 2.25am at a two-storey house, in Bannisters Lane, Frampton West End.

The fire was located in an upstairs room by the firefighters wearing breathing apparatus.

A Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue spokesman said the cause of the fire was believed to have been ‘a carelessly-placed candle which was left unattended’.

One of the occupants of the home was taken to hospital with is believed to be slight burns to one hand.

The fire destroyed an upstairs bedroom, caused severe damage to the landing and smoke damage to all the upstairs rooms.

Some damage was also caused to the roof.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news