Boston Grammar School has been joining in the fun for Red Nose Days with a day of activities and fancy dress.
As well as non-uniform, the pupils could take part in about 24 activities throughout the day on a rota basis.
These included reverse penalty shoot out, rounders, Zumba (or ‘silly dancing’), sit down table tennis and others.
The amount the pupils raised has yet to be announced.
Have you taken part in Red Nose Day? Email Daniel Jaines.
- Conservatives lose control of Lincolnshire County Council
- LATEST: Man appears before court charged with Boston double murders
- Whatever happened to Julian Joachim? Ex-Aston Villa, Leicester City, Leeds United and Coventry City striker on target for Freiston Reserves in the Boston Saturday Football League
- Lincolnshire County Council candidates revealed as the race for Boston seats begins
- £13k of business cash lost over event that never happened
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North west