The people of Boston woke up to a blanket of snow this morning, after the heavens opened during the night.
Temperatures dropped at the end of last week and gritters were out in force over the weekend, making sure priority roads were salted.
Lincolnshire County Council warned people to be careful on footpaths which were unsalted – something which was evident over St Botolph’s Bridge this morning.
However, people were out gritting the footway at about 11am.
It would be great to see your snowy pictures. Why not email them to us?
- Conservatives lose control of Lincolnshire County Council
- LATEST: Man appears before court charged with Boston double murders
- Whatever happened to Julian Joachim? Ex-Aston Villa, Leicester City, Leeds United and Coventry City striker on target for Freiston Reserves in the Boston Saturday Football League
- Lincolnshire County Council candidates revealed as the race for Boston seats begins
- £13k of business cash lost over event that never happened
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: South west