Anti-immigration campaigners addressed a crowd in Boston Market Place this afternoon.
People gathered in front of the Herbert Ingram Memorial at 2pm to hear from the leaders of a campaign against the impact of immigration and UKIP’s Chris Pain.
Click on the video for a flavour of what they had to say and pick up Wednesday’s Boston Standard for the full story.
- Conservatives lose control of Lincolnshire County Council
- LATEST: Man appears before court charged with Boston double murders
- Whatever happened to Julian Joachim? Ex-Aston Villa, Leicester City, Leeds United and Coventry City striker on target for Freiston Reserves in the Boston Saturday Football League
- Lincolnshire County Council candidates revealed as the race for Boston seats begins
- £13k of business cash lost over event that never happened
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west