Why was the Quadrant project given grant money?
The announcement regarding the funding from the Local Enterprise Partnership:
1) Grantham southern relief road
2) Boston Quadrant housing and road
3) University of Lincoln Boole technology centre
4) A grant scheme to unlock rural housing, specifically targeted at East Lindsey and Boston
5) Skegness western relief road and business park
6) Bishop Burton agricultural college
I understand that all of the other five projects receiving funding all have one thing in common ‘all semi-official public’ projects but the Quadrant is purely for profit.
This begs the following questions:
1) Why has it been included?
2) How long has Boston asked/pleaded for a ‘ring or distributor road’ for Boston and have been refused every time?