Shed fire caused by ‘smoking materials’

News from the Boston Standard, Lincolnshire: bostonstandard.co.uk, on Twitter @standardboston
News from the Boston Standard, Lincolnshire: bostonstandard.co.uk, on Twitter @standardboston

Carelessly discarded smoking materials resulted in a shed being set on fire last night (Wednesday).

Fire and rescue were called to a house on Shore Lane, at 8.10pm, where the wooden garden shed was alight.

The fire was out when the Boston crew arrived and light damage by heat and smoke was caused to the building.