Smoke alarm warning after fire crews rescued a cat from a kitchen fire in Boston

Fire & Rescue news.

Fire & Rescue news.

Fire crews rescued a cat from a property in Boston as they dealt with a kitchen fire yesterday (Thursday).

The emergency service was called to the fire on Argyle Street at 3.53.

The Boston crew extinguished the fire using one hose reel, four breathing apparatus and two thermal imaging cameras and a fan was used ton ventilate the property.

The service reported that the rescued cat was uninjured and warned residents to ensure they had working smoke alarms in their property.