Washing machine causes house fire in Langrick

News from the Boston Standard, Lincolnshire: bostonstandard.co.uk, on Twitter @standardboston
News from the Boston Standard, Lincolnshire: bostonstandard.co.uk, on Twitter @standardboston

A house in Langrick has been severely damaged by fire following a blaze this morning.

The kitchen of the home in Meer Booth Road was gutted by the flames, and the rest of the house suffered smoke damage as a result of the fire at about 9.30am.

Fire crews believe it was caused by an electrical fault in the washing machine.