A charity darts tournament with a twist - the players use bows and arrows - has raised £200 for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.
The first archery darts tournament for charity, held by North End Archers, in Swineshead, raised the money by inviting teams from Sleaford and Lincoln to compete.
North End Archers Club treasurer Dawn Upton said the event was very well supported.
She said: “One of our members has cystic fibrosis, which is why the trust was chosen for the support.”
The family of the member donated a trophy for the winning team.
- £13k of business cash lost over event that never happened
- GALLERY: Cancer Horse and Dog Show
- UKIP councillors: “We’re not racist”
- Whatever happened to Julian Joachim? Ex-Aston Villa, Leicester City, Leeds United and Coventry City striker on target for Freiston Reserves in the Boston Saturday Football League
- VIDEO UPDATE: Slow moving load caused tailbacks on the A17
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Boston, Lincolnshire
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 25 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North west