Are you looking for somewhere to go this Bonfire Night weekend? Here’s a round up of just some of the public events taking place in the area.
○ Tomorrow (Friday) Boston Town Football Club will host fireworks and family entertainments on Tattershall Road with fair rides including a waltzer and other childrens rides.
There will also be a, burger bar, BBQ and bar available all night.
The fun begins at 6.30pm with the fire lighting at 7pm.
Entry is £3 adult, £2 children.
○ On Saturday, Boston Rugby Club will hold its ‘Biggest Fireworks Fiesta’ at the Princess Royal Sports Arena.
Entertainment will include fairground rides, a barbecue, licensed bar and a balloon artist.
Gates open at 6pm, fireworks display at 7.30pm. Entry £3 adult, £2 children. No sparklers allowed.
○ The Malcolm Arms in Anton’s Gowt will also be holding an event on Saturday from 7pm.
○ On Sunday, Boston United Football Club will be holding their annual event at the Jakemans Stadium, on York Street.
Entertainments include live music, fire eating, axe grinding, stilt walking, cheer leading, refreshments and side stalls.
Gates open 5pm, fireworks start 7.30pm.
Tickets £5 adult, £3 under 16. To book call 01205 364406 or visit the stadium or Chris Cook Print, Main Ridge East, Boston.
○ Also on Sunday, the Robin Hood pub, on High Street, is again having a night of fireworks and food.
The evening starts at 7pm. Entry free, food free.
○ Donington’s fireworks night takes place on Monday at the community centre and primary school playing field. Starts 7pm. £4 adults, children free.