Here’s a rundown of what’s in store in this week’s Boston Standard, on sale now...
* Pilgrim Hospital has missed out on millions, we reveal in an exclusive investigation
* Plans are revealed to flag up dog poo, literally
* Nigel Farage speaks exclusively to The Standard about racism claims surrounding UKIP councillors and his election hopes for the party in Boston
* A former Bevin Boy speaks to the Standard about his war-time experience, including cheating death down the mines
* A man has been remanded in custody after appearing in court charged with posting a ‘grossly offensive’ anti-Muslim message on Facebook following the Woolwich murder.
* Seeing life from the skies above Boston - sports editor Duncan Browne examines photography through a drone’s eye
* A nursery manager has been left ‘heartbroken’ by acts of vandalism
* Take a look at our pictures of a sunny Carrington Rally
* Soul legend Geno Washington entertains crowds at the Gliderdrome
* The new Mayor of Boston has taken his place
* A new book records spooky encounters from across the borough
*IN SPORT: Callum Johnson says he is confident of winning his next bout, United boss Dennis Greene wants to add two more signings to the team and Tom Baxter looks to gain six of the best from Firsts.
*PLUS: Two days left to get a cut-price subscription for the Boston Standard