Halogen lamp ignites clothing in bedroom fire

Lincs Fire and Rescue news.
Lincs Fire and Rescue news.

‘Radiated heat’ from a halogen lamp ignited clothing in a bedroom causing a fire in Boston last night (Tuesday)

Crews from Boston and Kirton attended the blaze at a first floor bedroom on Laughton Road, at 7.14pm.

The force said four breathing apparatus and two hose reel jets used to deal with the fire and that the property was ventilated.

The said the fire was caused by radiated heat from a halogen lamp in the bedroom igniting some nearby clothing.