Three treated after house fire

THREE people were taken to hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire at Larkspur Croft in Boston.

The living room was severely damaged by the blaze and the rest of the house was affected by smoke damage as a result of the fire at around 1.30am on Saturday.

Crews from Boston, Kirton and Leverton fire stations went out to tackle the flames, which were cause because of an electrical fault on a children’s computer.

A spokesman for the fire service said the casualties suffered only minor smoke inhalation.