Boston Saturday Football League: Round-up

Action from Fishtoft and Billinghay's 3-3 draw.
Action from Fishtoft and Billinghay's 3-3 draw.

Wyberton – the Boston Saturday Football League’s final hope in the Mason Bros Lincs Junior Cup – bowed out at the quarter-final stage.

Curtis Revell’s goal couldn’t stop the side going down 2-1 at Ruston Sports.

In the Taylors Garages Premier Division, Benington and Swineshead shared the spoils in a 1-1 draw, Tim Bell scoring for Benington.

Old Leake enjoyed a 7-1 home win against Skegness Town Reserves. Adam Lester, Bert Snaith, Adam Tempest and sub Antony Slater (four) scoring the winning goals.

Kirton Town won 5-1 at Old Doningtonians, thanks to goals from Dean Seiner (two), Chris Hilton (two) and Dean Fisher.

Fishtoft earned a point in their relegation battle with Billinghay Athletic, drawing 3-3.

Declan Wilson (two) and Neil Allen (pen) scored for Fishtoft.

In the Taylors Peugeot Division One, Wrangle United won 5-0 at Woodhall Spa United.

Scott McKay (four) and Tom Hill found the net.

Coningsby kept up the pressure at the top of the table with a 2-1 win at Wainfleet United.

Danny Hurst and Will Laird grabbed the crucial goals

Mareham United and Skegness United Reserves drew 1-1 while Pointon won 4-2 at Spalding Harriers.

Leverton were held to a 2-2 draw at Park United in the Taylors Ford Division Two.

Alex Tilley and Steve Green netted for Leverton while United’s goals came from Chris Wright and Ben Liu.

Fosdyke saw a 2-1 lead slip as they lost 3-2 to Westside Rangers. Matt Howden netted twice for Fosdyke, but Westside won it with 30 seconds remaining.

Ruskington Rovers beat Old Dons Reserves 4-0

In the Taylors Vauxhall Division Three, Sutterton Reserves recorded their first win of the season when they came out on top in their relegation clash against Holbeach Bank Reserves.

Curtis Alexander and Jason Williams scored in a 2-1 success.

Swineshead Reserves still head the table following a 2-1 home win against Pointon A, thanks to goals from Giles Favell and Guy Mantle.

Tulip lost 2-1 at Spalding Harriers Reserves.

Andy Brown hit a hat-trick for Fosdyke Reserves in their 4-3 home win against FC Kirton. Robbie Sansam grabbed the other goal for Fosdyke.

The Main Ridge Take Away Reserve Cup saw Freiston Reserves book a place in the semis, beating Mareham Reserves 12-0. Dane Harper (three), Reece Coddington (two), Troy Ayton (two), Tom Deamer, Frazer Bayliss, Perrie Dale, John Tomlin and Lewis Spencer netted.

Two goals from Nicky Syndercombe helped Wyberton book their place in the last four following their 3-1 home win against Benington Reserves.

Wyberton’s other goal came from John Vousden.

Spilsby Reserves beat Billinghay Reserves 3-2.