Going down! Swineshead Reserves' Dan Bates goes down after challenging Billinghay Reserves' Oliver Patrick.
Going down! Swineshead Reserves' Dan Bates goes down after challenging Billinghay Reserves' Oliver Patrick.

In the Taylors Garages premier Division, Benington’s persistence paid off as two second-half strikes saw off the challenge of a gallant Old Dons side.

Tim Bell hit the upright and also saw a goal disallowed in the opening period while Gavin Bell rattled the crossbar and Tom Baxter saw a penalty saved by Bradley Barnett - before Matthew Howard’s penalty and Gavin Bell’s strike sealed a 2-0 win.

Old Leake drew 3-3 at Pointon with Jonathan Slater, Bert Snaith and Adam Tempest scoring their goals.

Wyberton remain top following a 4-0 home win against Fishtoft - Curtis Yeatman grabbing all four goals.

Skegness Town Reserves beat Kirton Town 9-1 and Spilsby Town had Jamie Lyall sent off as they lost 5-0 at Swineshead.

In the Taylors Peugeot Division One, Woodhall beat Sutterton 3-1, Mark Lovelace grabbing the consolation, while Fosdyke drew 0-0 with Skegness United Reserves.

The Taylors Ford Division Two saw Leverton come back from 2-0 down to earn a share of the spoils when they travelled to take on Kirton Town Reserves. Leverton’s Jake Portas netted after Nathan Rippin’s penalty was saved and Alex Tilley slid home the equaliser.

Fishtoft Reserves went close to salvaging some reward in their home encounter against Heckington Millers before losing 2-1, Wade Bradley grabbing their goal.

In the Taylors Vauxhall Division Three, FC Hammers put an end to AFC Tetford’s 100 per cent record when they held their table-topping rivals to a 2-2 draw. Jace Snade and Scott Bates hit the crucial goals for the Hammers.

Boston College made it seven wins out of seven following an exciting 5-3 away win at FC Kirton.

Park United came from behind to beat Swineshead A 2-1, with goals from Tim Billingham and Chris Wright.

In the Main Ridge Reserve Cup, Swineshead Reserves beat Billinghay Reserves 7-2 thanks to Richard Stukins (three, one pen), Dan Thompson, Dan Bakes, Dan Trafford and Guy Mantle.

Mareham Reserves’ Rob Morey and Micky Johnson struck the match-winning goals in a fine 2-1 home win against Coningsby Reserves.

Goals from Ryan Mason and Tom Barkworth helped Sutterton Reserves through to the next round following their 2-1 home win against Holbeach Bank Reserves.

There was to be no cup upset at Rippingale & Folkingham where their Reserves lost 6-0 to Wyberton Reserves, Reece Coddington (two) Nicky Syndercombe, Ben Lawton, Leon Marsh and Reece Beauchamp on target.

Benington Reserves lost 10-0 to Freiston Reserves and Pointon Reserves beat Spalding Harriers Reserves 2-1.