Action from Swineshead v Friskney.
Action from Swineshead v Friskney.

Division Three Park United caused a major upset when they dumped Premier Division Mareham United out of the Willoughby Cup.

Mareham agreed to switch the tie to their pitch after the hosts’ turf remained waterlogged.

With the winds at their backs, Mareham took a 2-0 lead at the break in this first-round affair.

However, a dramatic fightback saw Park claim a 3-2 victory thanks to Tim Billingham (pen), Dan Fox and an own goal.

Fosdyke played their first match in a month, but with no recognised goalkeeper and a number of regular outfield players injured, they went down 5-3 at Kirton Town.

Dean Seiner (three), John Butler and Declan Sands scored for Kirton while James Munn (two) and Matt Howden netted for Fosdyke.

In a quarter-final tie, Old Leake edged out Billinghay 6-4 after extra time. Old Leake’s man of the match was Adam Tempest, who struck four of his side’s goals, while Bert Snaith hit the other two goals.

Bottom club Freiston went down 1-0 at Spilsby Town in the Taylors Garages Premier Division, in a match where ref Mick Brader had a busy afternoon, booking seven Freiston players and two from the home side.

Fishtoft coped better with the unrelenting wind at Donington, winning 4-0 thanks to goals from Nicky Frost, Conrad Louth (two) and Jamie Kuhn.

Swineshead snatched a dramatic 3-2 victory against Benington.

Tim Bell looked to have given Benington a point when he scored his second goal of the game with 30 seconds left. But Swineshead - who netted through Robbie Masters (two) and Chris Wing - still found time to score the winning goal.

In the Taylors Peugeot Division One, Skegness United Reserves scored three late goals to beat Coningsby 5-2.

Jamie Beamish and Stuart Thompson scored for the away side.

Heckington Millers went back to the top of the Taylors Ford Division Two following a 2-0 home win against Kirton Town Reserves. Dom Kew and Shaun Jenkinson found the net.

Danny Cottingham earned Coningsby Reserves a 1-0 victory over basement side Mareham Reserves.

Nelson made it two successive wins on the bounce when they defeated Fishtoft Reserves 2-1 at home.

Daniel Holland and Tim Rowland struck the vital goals.

Swineshead Reserves closed the gap at the top with a 3-1 home win against promotion rivals Friskney.

Richard Stukins (two) and Matt Sharman were the matchwinners while Friskney replied through Greg Brown.

The Taylors Vauxhall Division Three saw FC Hammers crushed 7-2 at FC Kirton.