Adam Tempest scored for Old Leake.
Adam Tempest scored for Old Leake.

Kirton Town booked their place in the Sharman Burgess Sports Cup final when they returned from Skegness Town Reserves with a 2-1 victory.

Martin Durrant and Andrew Slaughter netted as Kirton came from behind.

In a Fishtoft Cup semi-final, Woodhall Spa United brushed aside an understrength Freiston 5-0.

There was a big shock at second division Coningsby Reserves, where the hosts beat Division One Freiston to book their place in the BB INsure Willoughby Shield final.

Goals from Jamie Todd and Matthew Brader earned a 2-1 win, while Danny Cottingham missed a penalty.

Swineshead Reserves will face Coningsby in the final after they beat Fishtoft Reserves 3-1.

Tyrone Chase and Curtis Revell both grabbed two goals apiece in Wyberton’s 4-2 home win against Mareham United in the Taylors Garages Premier Division, extending Wyberton’s lead to 13 points.

Benington put a dent in Swineshead’s outside hopes of catching Wyberton when they claimed a 2-1 success. Tim Bell and Lewis Mundt were the matchwinners although Mark Sharman pulled one back for the Tutes.

Old Leake beat Pointon 4-0 with goals from Bert Snaith, Adam Tempest (two) and an own goal.

Chris Grimer’s penalty and Sean Scott’s goal weren’t enough as Old Doningtonians lost 3-2 at home to Spilsby Town.

In the Taylors Peugeot Division One, Billinghay Reserves went down 2-1 at Coningsby, thanks to goals from Sean Taylor and Sam Brader.

Mark Lovelace (two) and Tom Gosling helped Sutterton win 3-2 at Pointon Reserves

Leverton decided to bring a little end-of-season humour to their line-up in the Taylors Ford Division Two, when they pulled names out of a hat for positions against Westside Rangers.

A defensive mix-up saw Leverton take a first minute lead without even touching the ball. The hosts then went on to win 4-2 with further goals from Nathan Rippin, James De Lorenzo and Marc Hipwell - Rippin netting from inide his own half.

Referee Rob Holland had a great game in the middle.

Mareham Reserves beat Spalding Harriers 1-0, Dave Evison’s early goal proving the difference.

In the Taylors Vauxhall Division Three, Park United and Spalding Harriers Reserves drew 1-1, Alex Limb grabbing the Park goal.

A brace from Mark Ledger helped Swineshead A beat FC Kirton 2-0.

Boston College brought down the curtain on a superb debut season with another convincing victory, beating FC Hammers 3-0. Nathan Rivett (two) and Jamie Dawson did the damage.

Tom Barkworth’s fine hat-trick and Brandon Norman also found the target as Sutterton Reserves draw 4-4 with Rippingale & Folkingham Reserves.