Richard Borrill scores for Kirton Town.
Richard Borrill scores for Kirton Town.

Wyberton gained another three crucial points as they head towards retaining the Taylors Garages Premier Division title.

Ben Jaques (two), Chris Shipley, Curtis Yeatman and an own goal settled the score as they won 5-0 against Freiston.

However, the match was marred by a terrible injury sustained by Freiston’s Ashley Titchmarsh, who suffered a broken leg early in the contest.

James Brader’s late strike wasn’t enough as Old Leake went down to a narrow 2-1 defeat at Billinghay Athletic.

Two goals from Sam Wright helped Fishtoft to a 4-1 home win against Skegness Town Reserves. Neil Allen and Jack Cridland completed the scoring.

Shaun Boothby was in red-hot form for Mareham United in their home game against Spilsby Town. The striker hit all of his side’s goals in a 3-2 home win.

Old Doningtonians fell to a crushing 6-1 defeat at home to Swineshead Institute, with their only highlight being young Bradley Barnett, whose mazy run earned a penalty which he duly dispatched. Chris Wing (two), Paul Clarke, Jack Houghton, James Zealand and Martin North scored for the Tutes.

Benington continued their recent winning run with a 4-3 away success in a tight tussle at Pointon. Tim Bell, Rhys Cox, Ben Hardstaff and Tom Baxter secured Benington’s success.

In the Taylors Peugeot Division One, Fosdyke enjoyed a 3-0 derby day victory against Sutterton. Matt Howden was Fosdyke’s hat-trick hero.

Leaders Wyberton Reserves needed a late show before finally seeing off the challenge of Rippingale & Folkingham. Nicky Syndercombe (two) and Reece Beauchamp earned a 3-1 victory, despite the scores being level with five minutes to play.

Coningsby Reserves lost 2-0 at home to Holbeach Bank in the Taylors Ford Division Two.

Heckington Millers took another step towards the titlewhen they defeated Mareham United Reserves 3-1.

In the Taylors Vauxhall Division Three, Brandon Norman hit two goals for Sutterton Reserves in their 4-0 home win against Holbeach Bank Reserves. The other home goals came from Tom Barkworth and Matt Scott.

Goals from Alex Limb and Ben Dean gave Park United a hard-earned victory over FC Hammers in a close mid-table encounter. The Hammers replied through Jack Tate.

Swineshead A hit seven goals at Spalding Harriers Reserves to keep their promotion hopes alive. Richard Barker (two), Josh Smith (two), Liam Murphy, Josh Sands and DJ Wright were all on target.

Division Three champions Boston College took Division One Ruskington Rovers to extra-time in their Target Newspapers Challenge Cup semi-fina.

But Rovers earned a 3-2 win.

Woodhall Spa United booked their place in the final of the BB INsure Willoughby Cup following a 4-2 away win against Kirton Town at Graves Park. Kirton’s had Karl Louth red-carded and missed a penalty on a day to forget.

Kirton Town’s consolations came from Richard Borrill and Chris Hilton.