Wyberton Reserves' John Butler goes for goal.
Wyberton Reserves' John Butler goes for goal.

Swineshead Institute’s quest for Mason Bros Lincolnshire Junior Cup glory has come to an end.

The Tutes were beaten 2-0 at Lincolnshire League Hykeham Town in their semi-final on Saturday.

Friskney's Ross Clowe and Railway's Leigh Taylor do battle.

Friskney's Ross Clowe and Railway's Leigh Taylor do battle.

The Boston Premier League leaders struggled to adapt to the tight pitch and the home side’s long-ball game.

In the Taylors Garages Premier Division, Benington recorded their first-ever top flight success over Old Leake following a 4-1 victory.

Gavin Bell (two), Ben Hardstaff and Ben Newton scored to rule out Scott McKay’s effort as both teams finished with 10 men following the dismissals of Will Gosling and Tom Baxter.

Old Leake were without a recognised keeper, with both Kieran Stocks and Simon Hippisley taking turns with the gloves.

Fishtoft came away from Ruskington Rovers with all three points following a comfortable 2-0 away win, Liam Ogden and Jamie Skinner on target.

Spilsby Town remain in touch with the top following a 3-2 home win against Woodhall Spa United.

Mareham United rocked Kirton Town when they struck the opening goal inside the first five minutes, but still went down 8-2.

In the Taylors Peugeot Division One, Old Doningtonians caused a bit of a shock with a 2-1 away win at Freiston.

Freiston’s Troy Ayton scored but missed a penalty before the Dons came from behind.

Rippingale & Folkingham recorded a comfortable 4-1 home win against Fosdyke, after Luke Smith had given his side the lead.

Friskney were dealt a huge blow after just 20 seconds of their home clash against Coningsby when the visitors caught their opponents cold with the opening goal, Coningsby going on to win 3-0.

Leaders Swineshead Reserves were held at home when Sleaford Colts salvaged a hard-earned point following a 2-2 draw.

Josh Smith and Luis Ferreira hit the Swineshead goals.

Leverton edged out Sibsey 2-0 in the Taylors Ford Division Two, Dominic Goddard’s second of the day being his side’s 100th league goal of the season.

Swineshead A fell to a surprise 3-1 defeat at Billinghay Reserves while Coningsby Reserves put up a good fight against Boston College at home before going down 3-1.

Coningsby had no recognised goalkeeper in their ranks, but they scored through Danny Cottingham, while College’s matchwinners were Carl Duncan (two) and Andy Thompson.

AFC Tetford took all three points away at Spalding Harriers following a 3-1 victory.

FC Kirton hit six at Holbeach Bank with the goals coming from James Ford (two), Mitch Bradley (two), Richard Early and Perry Spratt in a 6-1 success.

In the Taylors Vauxhall Division Three, Railway Athletic got back to winning wayswith a 9-1 home win against Friskney Reserves.

Liam Nimmo and Danny Woods both struck hat-tricks while Danny Clayton, Brandon Norman and Billy Shinn also got on the scoresheet.

Park Unitedclaimed a 7-0 win against Boston Athletic, with Tom Limb (two), Alex Limb (two), Rob Staples, Tim Billingham and an own goal settling the scores.

FC Hammers defeated FC Boston 8-0 with Scott Bates hitting a hat-trick and Jack Tate (two), Craig Woodward, Kristian Taylor and Dan Avison netting.

AFC Tetford Reserves beat Spalding Harriers Reserves 5-0.

Jack Hill struck two of the Fishtoft Reserves’ goals in their 4-0 home win against Benington Reserves while Dan Anderson and Joe Taylor completed the scoring.

Rippingale & Folkingham’s request to withdraw their reserves side from Division Three was granted.