Kirton Town's Martin Durrant battles with Pointon's Sam Husband.
Kirton Town's Martin Durrant battles with Pointon's Sam Husband.

Division Three outfit Railway Athletic booked their place in the semi-finals of the Sharman Burgess Sports Cup - after defeating top flight Fishtoft.

Railway, the lowest-placed side remaining in the competition, earned a 2-1 victory following extra time.

Kirton Town's Dean Fisher in action with Pointon's Luke Thomas.

Kirton Town's Dean Fisher in action with Pointon's Luke Thomas.

Liam Nimmo and Ryan Mason hit the crucial goals.

Division Two leaders Leverton stunned Premier league highflyers Spilsby Town 4-0 thanks to a first-half hat-trick from Andy Brown and Nathan Rippin’s lob.

First Division Coningsby toppled Billinghay Athletic in a closely-fought tie, winning 2-1 after 120 minutes of action thanks to Will Laird and Karl Wilson.

Benington are the only Taylors Garages Premier Division side in the final four following their 3-1 victory over Division One high-flyers Heckington Millers.

Ricky Drury, put Benington in front only for the Millers to level from the spot.

But in extra time Drury and Gavin Bell wrapped things up, while Heckington’s Sam Elliott was sent off after protesting for a second penalty.

Swineshead took a step closer to the Taylors Garages Premier Division title following a 3-0 away win at Wyberton Reserves.

Bert Snaith (two) and Rob Masters found the net.

Old Leake and Skegness Town Reserves played out a dour 1-1 draw in a game which was wind-affected, new signing Curtis Revell pulling Old Leake level.

Kirton Town and Pointon shared the points in their 2-2 draw at Graves Park, Town’s goals coming from Callum MacDonald and Richard Ford.

Woodhall Spa United beat Ruskington Rovers 3-2.

In the Taylors Peugeot Division One, a Tom Deamer goal was enough to settle the contest between Freiston and Sutterton at the Danny Flear Centre.

Rippingale & Folkingham earned a 3-2 home win against Friskney.

Fosdyke produced a terrible first half performance today at home to Old Doningtonians and it proved costly as they were beaten 4-0.

The final goal had an element of controversy to it when players from both sides were involved in a fracas, but the referee signalled for play to continue and the Dons found the net.

Richard Stukins struck a hat-trick for Swineshead A in their 8-1 home win against Kirton Town Reserves in the Taylors Ford Division Two.

Andrew Baker (two), Adam Newark, Callum Karpyszyn and Dan Ryecraft completed the scoring.

Town’s cause wasn’t helped when Robbie Sansam was dismissed after half an hour.

Coningsby Reserves chalked up a welcome win when they defeated FC Kirton at home, Duane Sweet grabbing the only goal of the game.

Boston College have stuttered a little of late and they fell to another defeat at the hands of AFC Tetford, 2-1.

Westside Rangers had to pull out of their home fixture against Nelson due to a lack of players.

In the Taylors Vauxhall Division Three, Fishtoft Reserves hit seven in their home game against FC Boston with Tom Hill grabbing a hat-trick.

The other Fishtoft goals came from Dan Anderson, Joe Taylor, Liam Reece and David Urbsys.

Friskney Reserves had a welcome win when they entertained Spalding Harriers Reserves.

Goals from Dan Fletcher and Chris Harker secured a 2-1 home win.

Park United came away from FC Hammers with three valuable points following a hard fought 1-0 win, with Alex Limb on target.

Pointon A remain in contention at the top of the table following a 4-0 away win at AFC Tetford Reserves.